MECHANIX BREACHER FR | Men's Flame-Resistant Tactical Knuckle Gloves
The Mechanix Wear Breacher offers all-round performance with flame-resistance, knuckle protection and touchscreen compatibility
The Mechanix Wear Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of your hand and D3O® palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue. Mil-spec FR Nomex® and FR goatskin leather shield your hands against heat and flame exposure in the field.
- Wide-fit closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact to the back of your hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Flame-resistant Nomex® back of hand protection.
- Kevlar thread construction improves structural integrity.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- Flame-resistant goatskin leather palm infused with touchscreen technology.
- D3O palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- Nylon carrier loops for storage
- Material: TPR, Nomex, Kevlar, Polyester
- Palm Material: Goatskin Leather
- Vegan Friendly: No
- Touchscreen Compatible: Yes
- Knuckle Protection: Yes (hard)
- Flame Resistance: Yes
- Certifications: EN388:2016, ASTM D6413, NFPA 1971-07
- Intended Use: Military, SWAT
- Length: Wrist
- Gender: Men's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Mechanix Wear
- MPN: TSBR-55
Men's Glove Sizes
|Size Name||Finger Length (cm)||Palm Width (cm)|
|S||12.3 - 13||6.5 - 7.5|
|M||13 - 13.8||7.5 - 8.5|
|L||13.8 - 14.5||8.5 - 9.8|
|XL||14.5 - 15.2||9.8 - 11|
|XXL||15.2 - 15.9||11 - 12.2|